10 things I've learnt since I last blogged... 3 years ago
The last time I blogged I was 16 and in the middle of my GCSE'S. Since then I got a job, went on two girls holidays, turned 18, did a season, drank, a lot, completed my a-levels and have been accepted into my first choice uni (Nottingham Trent) to study fashion marketing! I've had soooo much fun and I'm now ready to delve back into blogging as I become inspired by what my future holds and embark on my twenty's. But before looking forward I thought I'd look back and list ten things that I've learnt in the last 3 years:
PS I've hidden all my old posts as this is a fresh start and they make me cringe..
- Feeling clueless is fine, however, never feel afraid to ask questions.
- Friends will come and go but love and appreciate the ones that appreciate you.
- Getting Paralytically drunk is a rite of passage and it will happen on many occasion.
- Don't try and lose weight, live a healthy lifestyle, look after your body and the rest will come.
- Help your mum, however I definitely don't do this enough (sorry mum)
- When things are bad, laugh.
- Don't worry about how much you embarrassed yourself the night before, no one remembers anyway (hopefully).
- Use criticism constructively.
- Food is great.
- Stop caring what people think.
aaaand here's to many more years of learning,Helena-Mae x